Intelligent Structural Repair and Reinforcement Solutions
About The Helifix And HeliBeam Systems
What is HeliBar
HeliBar is available in 4.5mm, 6mm or 8mm diameter - but 6mm is the most commonly used size. The bar is manufactured from a high grade stainless steel that has been shaped to have very hard fins with a malleable core.
HeliBar, in it’s various forms, can be used to tie walls together, connect walls to timber floors and pin individual pieces of masonry back in place.
The system works in conjunction with high strength cement based grout (or sometimes with resin) and the bar has the strength to be driven directly via pilot holes into brickwork and stonework (subject to test drilling).
What is the HeliBeam System
This brickwork or masonry beam then has the ability to span around 3 metres, eg. to form lintels over openings, bridge soft spots in the ground or to bridge between piled foundations.
This is the installation technique known as the HeliBeam System.
Helifix and HeliBeam Approved Installers
As Approved Installers we will
- Carry out a site inspection and establish the reason for the structural movement.
- Prepare a design solution which we will submit to Helifix for approval.
- Submit a quotation for the cost of the works to you.
- We will receive back from Helifix a formal approval of our design proposal with confirmation that the design has been approved for inclusion in the Helifix design insurance scheme and that subject to payment of the quoted premium you will be provide you with a 10 year insurance backed warranty as noted below.
- You will be under no obligation to take the insurance backed warranty.
- Subject to your order, we will then complete the works and advise Helifix when the job is finished.
- On receipt of your payment in full for the works and for the insurance cover, we will notify Helifix and the warranty certificate will be issued to you. This certificate is transferable to any subsequent owner.
HELIFIX AND HELIBEAM SYSTEM APPROVED INSTALLERS
- We are based in Bristol and travel extensively throughout the UK.
- Don’t hesitate to ask if we can help you.
- Our Contact Information is at the bottom of this page
Helifix Technical Info and Illustrations
- Descriptions of some completed repairs are linked from our Projects Index page.
- Photos of Helifix installations are linked from our Photos Index page.
- Technical information, with extensive links to the Helifix web site, is linked from our Technical Info page.
- The repair system is described on our Helifix Brochure (pdf download)